Sonoma County Fair Tickets
2017 sonoma county fair
august 3 - 13
Tickets on sale April 29
All tickets go on sale Saturday, April 29 at the Box Office at 8:00 AM and Online starting at 12:00 Noon.
Fair Box Office - Located at the front of Grace Pavilion
Monday - Friday Pre-Fair Hours: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM. The Sonoma County Fair Box Office is located at 1350 Bennett Valley Road in Santa Rosa. Tickets are not available by phone.
- Single General Admission Tickets
(Ages 13+) $10 ($13 after August 2)
- Single Kids Admission Tickets
(Ages 7 - 12) $7
- Kids (6 and Younger)
FREE Every Day
- Carnival Pre-Sale (Now includes Fair Admission!)
$48 Value - Pre-Sale Price $33
For the first time, you can purchase a coupon for a discounted carnival wristband AND Fair admission. Good ANY DAY of the Fair! Only available through August 2.
Box Office Only Pre-Sale Discounts
Season Passes & Family Packs will be sold at the Fairground Box Office ONLY and will be available through August 2 or while supplies last.
- Season Admission Pass
(Non-transferable) $143 Value - Pre-Sale Price $40
One person may attend all 11 days with this pass!
- Family Pack
$61 Value - Pre-Sale Price $45
Includes: 3 General Admissions, 2 Kids Admissions, one $8 Parking Pass.
2017 Wine Country Racing Tickets
Please Note: Purchase of Fair Admission is required to attend Wine Country Racing and must be purchased in addition to seating (except for August 18-20).
RACE DATES: August 3 - 6, August 10 - 13, August 18 - August 20 (after Fair)
- Grandstand Seat - $3.00
- Box Seat - $5.00
- Preferred Grandstand - $5.00
- Season Box Seating - $810 includes 8 days of Fair admission & box seating for 6 Available for purchase at the box office only.
- VIP Tent - $40/pp, 50 person minimum. Includes a VIP tented location near the racing grandstand that is yours for an entire day. Enjoy an all-inclusive, catered BBQ buffet lunch for your guests with non-alcoholic beverages, security and serving staff, fair admission, parking and more! Limited availbility. Only sold at the Box Office.
- Trackside Dining - $160 per table of 4. Reserved table for 4 within the box seating sections. Includes table service and elegant buffet meal. Drinks and required Fair admission sold separately. Available for purchase at the box office and online.
- Trackside Dining AFTER Fair (August 18 - 20) - $70 per table of 4. Reserved table for 4 within the box seating sections. Includes cocktail service. Drinks sold separately. Available for purchase at the box office and online. Please note, there will be NO buffet meal with Trackside Dining AFTER the Fair.
- Paddock View Dining - $600. Reserved seating section for up to 26. Includes Fair admission and official racing programs for the group. Food and drink are sold separately. Catering options available for additional fee. Available for purchase at the box office only.
2017 Special Event Tickets
Please Note: Event Ticket required in addition to Fair Admission. (ALL persons 2 and older require a ticket for these events in addition to Fair admission. Children 6 and under are admitted to the Fair free every day.)
Hat Day at the Races
Thursday, August 3 - 1:00 PM
Dress up, don your most fashionable hat and come to the track for Hat Day at Wine County Racing. Trackside hors d'oeuvres and wine make this afternoon of elegance even more enjoyable.
Tickets include admission to the Fair, a seat to the races, live auction, hat competition, wine, hor d'oeuvres and a no-host bar. Reserve a table or purchase individual tickets. Proceeds from this event will benefit the Sonoma County Fair Foundation
The ticket price for an individual is $65 per person.
Reserved Tables for 8 are available for $600.
NorCal Brew Fest
Saturday, August 5 - 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
Tickets include Fair Admission.
Pre-Sale Price $45 ($55 after August 2)
Saturday, August 5 - 7:30 PM
Come on down to see professional cowboys compete for top dollar in saddle bronc riding, steer wrestling, team roping, bareback riding, calf roping, barrel racing and more. Bring the whole family to this showcase of pro rodeo skills.
Box Seating $25 / Grandstand Seating $12 ($15 after August 2) / Bleacher Seating $10 ($12 after August 2)
Sunday, August 13 - 2:00 PM
This uniquely American form of entertainment is classic fun for the entire family. Young and old alike join in the screaming and howling for their favorite drivers who are competing for the winning portion of the purse. Make sure you get in early for the best seats for this fast-moving action!
Box Seating $20 / Grandstand Seating $12 ($15 after August 2) / Bleacher Seating $10 ($12 after August 2)
Thursday, August 10 - 7:00 PM
Friday, August 11 - 7:00 PM
Saturday, August 12 - 7:00 PM
For three nights this summer, Chris Beck Arena will be motorsport entertainment’s epicenter with the nation’s most competitive MONSTER TRUCKS as they invade the Sonoma County Fairgrounds. See these incredible 10,000 pound, car crushing giants compete in racing, and wheelie contests!
Box Seating $15 / Grandstand Seating $10 ($12 after August 2) / Bleacher Seating $8 ($10 after August 2)