- 2023 Sonoma County Fair ~ "JURASSIC JUBILEE" Dates: August 3 through August 13, 2023
- ADVANCED SALE TICKETS opens MAY 20, 2023 ***(Watch for Special Pricing)*** - 10am to 6pm at Brookwood Gate.
- Admission Gates are open Noon until 9:00 p.m.
- The fair will remain open until 10:00 p.m. Monday Through Thursday, Open to 11:00 p.m. Fridays, Saturdays, and First Sunday.
- Carnival opens at 3:00 p.m. on Opening Day, Thursday, August 3rd. Noon opening during the rest of the event. Carnival will close Sunday August 13th at 10:30 PM.
- Exhibit buildings open at noon and close 1 hour before event closing
Location and Directions
- 1350 Bennett Valley Road, Santa Rosa, CA 95404
- Click here for directions and area map
- Click here for a fairgrounds map
- Single General Admission Tickets
(Ages 13+) Advance $15 - $20 after August 2
- Seniors (60+) $1 FRIDAYS ONLY
- Single Kids Admission Tickets
(Ages 6 - 12) $12
- Kids (Under 6 )
FREE Every Day
Parking fees are charged for all vehicles, including those with disability placards.
- Median Lot - $15
- Pavilion Lot - $15
- General Parking - $10
Ride Share pick up and drop off is located off Maple Drive near the Veterans Building.
In order to develop an equitable parking policy, we have increased the number of parking spaces for disabled persons, and the same parking fees for each lot are charged for all spaces in that lot. Please be advised that the number of spaces for disabled persons is still limited, however, and early arrival is the best method of obtaining a more close-in space.
Free Bicycle Parking
Bicycle Parking Rack is available at Gate 2 entrance - BRING YOUR LOCK. We can not be responsible for your bicycle.
First aid is provided by ARM and is located on the northwest side of Hall of flowers, across from Grace Pavilion.
Lost & Found
Items are taken to Administration Office.
The following items are not allowed on the fairgrounds:
- Pets, with the exception of service dogs
- Glass bottles or metal cans/containers (1 sealed bottle of water per person will be allowed)
- Squirt guns or balloons (through the gate)
- Bicycles, skateboards, scooters
- Guns, mace, clubs or any item determined to be a weapon by Fair security
- Drones or remote-controlled surveillance devices
- Alcoholic beverages (none allowed through gate; beverages are available for purchase on the grounds)
- Outside Food (homemade lunches or snacks are allowed)
- Chairs (Blankets are Ok for the Community Theater lawn area)
- Advertising or Promotional materials, signs, posters that are not pre-approved by the Fairgrounds
- No smoking or vaping at the Sonoma County Fair
- Narcotics or other illegal substances
- Ice chests
Chairs will not be allowed on the Community Theater lawn area. Blankets are OK.
Homemade lunches or snacks and a sealed bottle of water per person will be allowed.
All buildings on the grounds are wheelchair-accessible. Click here for an accessibility guide
Scooter and Wheelchair Rentals
- Scooter and wheelchair rentals are available just inside the Brookwood Gate, in front of Garratt Hall
- Rentals start when fair gates open and must be returned by 8 p.m. that night
- $40 for 3 hours
- $60 for 6 hours
- Near the Brookwood Gate
- In Mexican Village
- Around the carnival lot
- Outside the Chris Beck Arena
- Designated lawn area by Garrett Hall
- Inside the Brookwood Gate
- Lawn area by Shade Park
Welcome to the Sonoma County Fairgrounds. In order to provide a safe, secure and pleasant environment for all patrons we ask for your cooperation in complying with these Rules of Conduct at all times.
These activities are prohibited on the Fairgrounds:
1. Running, shouting, horseplay, throwing any type of debris; 2. Disorderly or disruptive conduct of any type. 3. Threatening, belligerent or hostile behavior of any type. 4. Standing or walking in larger groups that block the movement of Fairgrounds patrons or cause inconvenience to others. 5. Bicycle riding, skateboarding, rollerblading, Moped riding, Segway riding, overboard or skating of any kind on our grounds. 6. Bringing alcohol,cannabis or illegal drugs of any kind on to the fairgrounds property. 7. Blocking any building, booth, exhibit, concession stand, performance, ticket window, gate, stage, doorway, walkway, fire exit or stairway. 8. Use of loud or obscene language or gestures or other offensive behavior that interferes with Fair patrons enjoyment of activities and events at the Fair. 9. Littering 10. Sitting on or placing feet on tables 11. Spitting 12. Being on grounds without a shirt or shoes on. 13. Bringing pets on grounds with the exception of service animals (see Service Animal Policy) 14. Soliciting for sale anything on grounds without written agreement from the Sonoma County Fair. 15. Wearing gang-related attire, obscene or offensive clothing. The Fair reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate; 16. Wearing clothing that obscures the face, unless worn for cultural or religious reasons or medical conditions; 17. Interfering with Fairgrounds business or interfering with the conduct of business by the Fairgrounds. 18. Distributing buttons, bumper stickers, hats, balloons, t-shirts, novelty items, food or beverages by non-concessionaires. 19. Any activity that could result in physical harm to any person or property. 20. Possession of any article defined as a weapon. 21. Any activity that violates any federal, state, or local law or policy; . 22. Use of attached wagon trains (single wagons are allowed, as are coolers no larger than 12�x18�); All persons entering the Sonoma County Fairgrounds agree that they are subject to a protective screening and/or search for weapons, narcotics, alcohol and illegal items.
Violations of these Rules of Conduct will constitute cause for removal of the violator from the Sonoma County Fairgrounds property.
The Sonoma County Fairgrounds complies with California State provisions, which allow service dogs in all public areas. (Miniature horse trained to do work or perform tasks for persons with disabilities are also acceptable).
A service dog is a a dog trained to do specific tasks for a person that he or she cannot do because of a disability. Protecting someone, giving emotional support, or being a companion do not qualify a dog to be a service animal, and are not allowed on the fairgrounds.
At the Sonoma County Fairgrounds, Dogs in Training or Puppies in Training with appropriate identification will be allowed in all public areas with appropriate supervision providing they do not create a disturbance. One Dog in Training or Puppy in Training per trainer will be allowed on the property. The Fair reserves the right to exclude any trainees creating a disturbance.
For your convenience, ATM machines are located throughout the Fairgrounds, including:
Sonoma County Fair Smoking Policy
The Sonoma County Fairground is a smoke-free campus, Sonoma County ordinances 5974 and 5953. During the Fair we provide limited designated smoking areas as noted below.
Once inside, stop by our information booths for daily schedule updates, lost & found or general assistance. Information Booths may be found:
Take advantage of our affordable and convenient RV Park!
You may also check out our list of local hotels within 5 miles of the Fairgrounds.
Visit Santa Rosa maintains a list of other area hotels and motels.
Please use the blue cans placed throughout the fairgrounds for your cans and bottles!