RULES AND REGULATIONS
Pursuant to the California Recreational Vehicle Occupancy Law, the recreational vehicle of any RV occupant may be removed from the premises without a judicial hearing upon 72 hour written notice to occupant for: 1) failure to pay for such occupancy, or 2) failure to comply with the rules and regulations of the park. Civil code sections 799.22, 799.43 and 799.58 Santa Rosa Police Department phone: (707) 543-3600 (707) 528-5222
- Check In: 1:00PM - Check Out: 12 Noon or additional fees will apply.
- Registration All campers must register and pay in full (no checks accepted) prior to occupying a site. All vehicles must be registered and display the appropriate tags, this includes campers as well as visitors - Vehicles must display proper permits at all times. Rates are for two people. There will be an additional charge as per price list for each additional person/vehicle per night. Large vehicles will be assessed additional fees.
- Guests must pay for all extended stays immediately upon approved extension or be checked out.
- Speed limit is 5 miles per hour and is STRICTLY ENFORCED. Failure to abide by the speed limit will be considered grounds for immediate eviction. All vehicles not operational will be considered abandoned and will be removed and impounded at the owner’s sole expense. CA Vehicle Code: 22523. Vehicles of any type are for access to and from RV site only. Racing and exhibition of speed are strictly forbidden.
- Maximum stay is 28 consecutive days per visit and must vacate the grounds for 72 hours between visits of 28 days. Spaces are available on a first come first serve basis. Fairgrounds management reserves the right to modify the maximum stay to less than the 28 day limit.
- All rigs entering RV Park are subject to inspection and must pass inspection by the RV Host to be allowed to stay within the RV Park. Generally, rigs older than 10 years old are not allowed, some exceptions may apply. Rigs with obvious disrepair will not be allowed to stay unless they are part of an event happening on the fairgrounds. All vehicles must be in compliance with California Department of Motor Vehicle code.
- Only 2 vehicles including RV/trailer will be allowed in your assigned site for overnight stays. All vehicles must be parked within your site or in a designated parking area. All vehicles must display the proper permit at all times to stay and to re-enter the RV Park. Limited visitor parking is available and may only be utilized between 8:00AM & 8:00PM. Any cars remaining after 8:00PM without a parking pass will be towed. Charges for visitor parking will be implemented during Fairground events.
- Only paid guests may stay overnight. Visitors must park in designated parking only and must vacate the RV Park by 8:00PM. Violation of park rules and regulations will be considered grounds for immediate eviction. All vehicles not displaying parking pass after 8:00PM will be towed at owner’s sole expense.
- Pet Policy: Failure to clean up after your pet will result in immediate eviction from the RV Park. Dogs must be licensed in compliance with all rules of the Sonoma County Department of Animal Services and kept on a leash (max. 10 ft.) at all times and must be under control and in visual observation of their owners at all times when they are outside of the owner’s RV or vehicle, and cannot be tied to a vehicle or left alone. Guests will be evicted if their dogs engage in excessive barking or demonstrate aggressive behavior. Pets are not permitted in the restrooms, laundry room, or from entering any building. Dogs/cats running loose will be impounded at the owner’s sole expense. Pets are not allowed on the fairgrounds.
- No Alcoholic beverages are allowed outside of your RV/Trailer space.
- Notice the following is not permitted and will be grounds for eviction:
- No firearms – fireworks –bb guns – no exceptions. Drugs, weapons, fighting, lewd conduct, reckless driving, speeding, skate boarding, use of drones, loud noise or any conduct deemed to be a nuisance and/or a violation of law are not permitted and violators will be evicted from the facility.
- No open flamed fires for cooking and /or heating of any type is allowed.
- There is no storage of any type allowed around, under or on top of the RV, camper and/or vehicle. No vehicle repairs of any kind are permitted.
- No selling, advertising or distribution of any product (including alcohol).
- No tents allowed – No box trailers allowed.
- No camper’s off trucks.
- No loitering in the RV area. All occupants must be registered with the RV Host and/or have official business with the Fairgrounds Event Center.
- No extension cords.
- No business may be conducted in the RV Park.
- Black or grey water is to not come into contact with the ground: rinse holding tank basin after each use.
- No littering of the RV Park, RV Site, RV Laundry room or restrooms. This includes smoking materials. Extinguish and properly dispose of all smoking materials in proper receptacles (not on the ground). Place garbage and litter in containers provided.
- Any occupant, guest, their children or their visitors who become a nuisance will be asked to leave the grounds.
- Spreading of any product on the ground to deter insects is strictly forbidden. Please contact the RV Host for any insect issues.
- All RV Sites must be kept clean for the enjoyment of all guests.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00PM to 8:00AM. There will be no visitors allowed after 8:00PM without the proper parking pass and No RV Check Ins after 10:00PM. No loud radios or music at any time.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- The Sonoma County Event Center at the Fairgrounds RV Park reserves the right of eviction of any guest without refund upon the following basis:
- Non-compliance of campground policies, rules or regulations. Verbal or physical threat of another guest or employee.
- Failure to pick up after your pet.
- Deliberate damage or destruction of property belonging to the Sonoma County Event Center at the Fairgrounds RV Park.
- Disorderly, immoral or indecent conduct.
- Littering of the RV Park, RV Site, RV laundry room or restrooms.
- Driving over the speed limit of 5 MPH.
The Sonoma County Event Center at the Fairgrounds RV Park maintains the right to modify the rules and regulations without notice and to refuse entry and/or to evict those who do not observe the RV Park rules and regulations. These rules are for your protection and to ensure all guests have an enjoyable stay.
Please click here for the Sonoma County Fairgrounds RV Park Rules & Regulations.(UPDATED 2/19)