NOTICE OF COMMITTEE MEETING
Sonoma County Fair & Exposition, Inc
Notice is hereby given that meetings of the Sonoma County Fair and Exposition, Inc. will convene at times and location set forth in this notice.
FAIR OPERATIONS COMMITTEE TUESDAY – April 11, 2023 at 4:30 p.m. Administration Building Board Room
DIRECTORS: Lisa Wittke Schaffner, Chair; Neysa Hinton, Vice Chair; Sharon Wright, Carole Quandt, Kanani Reynlods, Stacey Powers
1. Call to Order
2. Approval of Agenda
3. Public Comments Any member of the audience desiring to address the Board on a matter not on the agenda: Please stand and after receiving recognition from the Chair, please state your name and make your comments. In order that all interested parties have an opportunity to address the Board, each person is granted 3 minutes to speak. While members of the public are welcome to address the Board, under the Brown Act, Board members may not deliberate or take action on items not on the agenda, and generally may only listen. For items that are on the agenda, each person will be allowed to address the topic being discussed and will be allowed 3 minutes to speak.
4. Discussion and possible action regarding approval of a contract with Xiochil Entertainment to provide entertainment, each Sunday of Fair, in the Community Theater for a total amount of $40K
5. Discussion and possible action regarding approval of a contract with Brad’s World of Reptiles for an amount of $35K
6. Discussion and possible action regarding Blue Ribbon Award
7. Discussion regarding events and activities at the 2023 Sonoma County Fair
8. Request for future agenda items
For additional information please call Debbie Townsend at (707) 545-4200 DISABLED ACCOMMODATION: If you are a person with a disability and require information or materials in an appropriate alternative format; or if you require any other accommodation, please contact Debbie Townsend at 707-545-4200 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Advance notification within this guideline will enable the County to make reasonable arrangements to ensure accessibility.